Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cross my fingers, hope for a new chapter in my life.


                                        WELL THEN!!

Seems like things are going ok for me, JUST ok...lets not jinx it for me. I have been offered a job at a school dealing with behavioral kids which is a DIFFERENT route for me come to think about it. Then again, I think it's a good route to take and it's something new for me to explore. I hope it goes well and make me love to come back to it everyday, I've been told it's a love and hate relationship job but I have all the patience in the world for this. I promise Cree that I'll be blogging more, and it's just been a rough week due to me loosing my battle buddy for about a year...I miss him.

IN THE GAMING WORLD FOR ME! BORDERLANDS 2 HAS CONSUMED MY BRAIN!


So good, blog on that soon as well. :)

Games I'm playing as of yet:

  • Borderlands 2
  • Gears of War 3 (here and there till I'm Borderlands OUT)


1 comment:

  1. Well, I love you!! I hope this new adventure in your life will be something to remember, in a good way.

    I'm always here for you. <3

    ReplyDelete