Friday, October 12, 2012

Flowers For All Occasions

This is probably the main thing as of now...In my life...that I'm most talented in so far. I honestly love doing floral arrangements, and to some this is a shocker because people can't see me doing this for a job. Yes, I'm a florist, floral designer and it's pretty awesome. I love the feedback I get and to know that I'm the person they go for whenever they need an arrangement done is a pretty good accomplishment. I've been doing this for over 5 years, it's a family tradition since my father has been doing it since he was 16! Never thought I'd be doing this, considering I've been to school to become a Game Designer. This is my fallback, something I'd want to do with the family like a business. If there is a way, which there probably is, I'd be opening up a good shop! For now, I just have to wait till things settle in.

Here are some of my creativeness!





1 comment: